Friday, September 20, 2013

friday favorites

It's been a long few weeks. The primary elections took place, which is kinda a huge deal (in my personal and work life). The Jewish holidays came and went. Fasting was a bitch, as usual. That caffeine headache that makes me want to die while fasting is just god reminding me of my coffee addiction. I'll never learn, though.

Through the hustle and bustle, I have found a couple of new things (and remember an oldie) that I don't think I can ever do without. So without further adieu, here is my very first (hopefully weekly) Friday Favorites:
  1. I would like to thank Birchbox for knowing me so well and including Borracha's Wine Wipes in my latest box. I l-o-v-e red wine but only like to drink it in the comfort of my own home because of the infamous wine teeth and lips that commence after one glass of pinot noir. But alas, my super attractive wine teeth & lips will be a thing of the past!! Now if only I can work on not spilling red wine all over myself. 
    bring it on, cabernet! if only something could be done about drunk face
  2. I know this is very early 2013, but I cannot and will not quit Essie's Sand Tropez. Don't make me do it, because it's not gonna happen. It's the most perfect neutral that I've come across and just works with my work and personal outfits completely seamlessly. 
  3. Lastly, Steve's Sunday Morning ice cream. I thought I've had incredible, creative, ingenious ice cream before - but no. I have not. As Sinéad once said, nothing compares to you. Salted buttered maple syrup ice cream with crispy waffle pieces. There is legit maple syrup in this ice cream and I don't know how I went 26 years without this.
What are your Friday favs? Don't forget to link-up :)

FollowtheRuels

No comments:

Post a Comment